Established in October 2004, the Alumni Advisory Board (AAB) provides an important vehicle to foster an active relationship between the Business School and our alumni in an advisory capacity.
The AAB serves to:
- communicate alumni views and interests to the Business School
- advise and support the Business School in creating and enhancing services and opportunities for alumni champion the Business School and communicate its vision externally
Alumni Advisory Board members
Chair: Joanne Linder (MBA 1996) is Co-Chair of the AAB, together with Professor Nelson Phillips, Acting Dean of Imperial College Business School.
The AAB is comprised of 21 alumni hailing from the Business School’s varied programmes. They meet three times a year, with each member’s term of office being for three years.
Please note we are currently recruiting new Board members for 2017 – 2019/ If you are interested in applying and would like more information, please email email@example.com
New Board members for 2017 are:
- Elynor Chiu (FTMBA 2011), Managing Director, EC Consulting
- Yann Helle (WEMBA 2010), Managing Director, 2H Offshore
- Johnny Kwan (MSc Tech & Development 1979), Founder and Chairman, Bee Associates
- Mathilda Nathan (MSc Management 2011), Head of International Supply Strategy, Deliveroo
- Eric Yu (MSc IHM 2007), Principal, Real World Evidence Solutions, QuintilesIMS
- Sivan Zohar-Abenson (MBA 2015), portfolio career, including Management Consultant, Programme Manager, Senior Executive, Agile Coach