Dr Davoud Cheraghi
Organization of upcomming and recent conferences, workshops, and research seminars
- Analysis aspects of dynamics, Imperial Colleg London, 16-18 May 2018.
- Thematic program on dynamical systems, School of Mathematics, IPM, Tehran, February - May 2017.
- Parameter problems in analytic dynamics, Imperial College London, June 26 - July 1, 2016.
- One Day Function Theory Meeting in London in Sept 2015.
- Dynamics on the interface of real and complex one-dimension,
(joint with van Strien), Imperial College London, Jan 13, 2014.
- An afternoon of complex dynamics, Imperial College London, Sep 3, 2013.
- Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems
weekly seminars at University of Warwick 2011-2012.
- Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems weekly seminars at University of Warwick, (Joint with C. Kalle) 2009-2010.
Renormalization in low dimensional dynamics and its applications, (joint with van Strien), University of Warwick, 17-23 Dec 2010.
- Dynamics of
rational maps on the Riemann sphere, (joint with van Strien), University of warwick, 22-24 Mar 2010.