Summer School: Attracting the world’s best students to London
Imperial College Business School runs an intensive but stimulating Summer School programme that gives students the chance to increase their academic standing in one of the most vibrant and culturally-enriched cities in the world. With five courses spread over two sessions and a varied social programme, Summer School is a fantastic taster to life at Imperial and in London.
- Open to undergraduates, postgraduates and working professionals
- Gain academic credit towards your studies
- Enhance your CV
- Study at a global top ten ranked university
- Experience an enriching summer in the heart of London
- Make new friends and develop your network of contacts
- Enjoy our lively social programme
Dates for 2017
- Session One: 3 July - 21 July
- Session Two: 24 July - 11 August
Details of 2017 courses will be confirmed by the end of the year.View the 2016 Summer School courses.
Read more about our students' experiences »
Studying at Imperial College Summer School gave me the chance to interact with students from a diverse range of backgrounds and cultures. They were bright, highly motivated and dynamic individuals who offered me a different perspective of the world. Applying for the Summer School opens the door to one of the most memorable experiences.