Create a successful workforce of inspiring leaders with a world-class MBA
In a global organisation, the opportunities for internal career growth and organisational success are endless when staff are equipped with the knowledge and skills they need to further their careers and, in turn, the organisation as a whole.
An effective global workforce is one that can work together to share knowledge, skills and ideas to achieve organisational goals – and Imperial College Business School facilitates an environment in which professionals around the world can do just that through its Global Online MBA programme.
Why sponsor an employee to enrol in Imperial’s Global Online MBA programme?
- They’ll immediately be able to apply the expert knowledge and skills gained through the programme to your workplace thanks to the range of electives on offer, allowing your sponsored employee to tailor their MBA to the specific needs of your organisation.
- They’ll be connected to a community of high-calibre professionals from reputable global organisations like yours, gaining exposure to international business practices, perspectives and networks that will help them further succeed in their roles.
- They’ll be able to gain a world-class MBA from a leading, triple-accredited institution while maintaining their current work commitments thanks to a state-of-the-art online learning platform that allows professionals to study around their busy schedule – when and where it suits them.
- They’ll be armed with the knowledge and skills they need to be able to fill senior roles internally, allowing your organisation to retain and nurture internal knowledge and talent and eliminating the time and costs associated with sourcing staff externally.
- The final project element of the programme will allow your sponsored employee to tackle a specific problem or address a business opportunity for your organisation, providing research and consultancy which could have a crucial impact on the success of your business.
How to sponsor an employee
If you’d like to further your employees’ skills and career opportunities within your organisation by sponsoring them to enrol in our Global Online MBA programme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am glad that I am cultivated in PwC where company values are closely related to the different academic theories I am pursuing now. The culture in my company allows me to share with my peers and managers good points I have acquired from the course. I find it motivating when theories and cases are becoming relevant to my daily discussions, no matter whether they are at a client dinner or coaching meetings.