Why get involved?
The Business School needs Alumni from all Programmes and graduation years to give time as a volunteer.
If you would like to give something back, develop new skills and build the Business School’s global reputation, volunteer your time to one of the volunteering opportunities available to our alumni network.
- increase the profile and visibility of the Business School globally
- attract top students to the School
- enrich and support the student experience by helping student employability by serving as a resource and talent pool for the Business School
- provide feedback and advice to current students
- support the growth and development of the School’s offering
What are the benefits of volunteering?
- Being able to give something back to the next generation of graduates and alumni early in their career.
- Volunteering for your Business School is a great addition to your CV, showing your commitment to extracurricular activities relevant to your business
- Contribute to the on-going value of your degree by building the reputation of Imperial Business School
- Maintain strong links with the Business School, wherever you are in the world Keep up to date on all the latest news, research and developments at the School
- Contribute to a strong international alumni network
- Build local business networks with alumni in your country or region
- Develop links with Business School staff visiting your region
Not able to volunteer this time?
As different and appropriate opportunities arise, we will be in touch by email so please be sure to keep your contact information and current residential address up to date with us so we can contact you when things come up in your local area or for your specific programme, career area or class year.
You can keep your information with us up to date by registering and logging in to your online alumni services account. From time to time we will also promote new volunteer opportunities via LinkedIn so we encourage you to join the Imperial College Business School Alumni network LinkedIn group.