- ‘A Global Effort to Help Alice in Her Battle With Dementia’ The Blog, Huffington Post, 16 March 2015 by Lord Darzi
- ‘Before We Spend More on Cancer We Need to Spend More Wisely’ ‘ The Blog, Huffington Post, 25 March 2015 by Lord Darzi
- The Imperial Clarify, Design and Evaluate (CDE) approach to mHealth app development published in BMJ Innovations, 31 March 2015 by Maximilian Johnston, Mohammad Mobasheri, Dominic King, Ara Darzi
- An Ageing Concern Forbes Middle East, March issue by Professor Lord Darzi
- Strategies and challenges for monitoring patient experience at the local level International Journal of Healthcare Management, Vol 8. No.1 by Chris Graham, Kelsey Flott, Jenny King, Elizabeth Gibbons, Crispin Jenkinson and Ray Fitzpatrick
- Ryan Callahan gave a 30 minute talk at NHS England Event on Digital Maturity on 3rd February 2015 and another on “Integrated primary and secondary care data to improve patient care” at Westminster Health Forum: Electronic health records and IT in the NHS: data protection, care.data and implementing Personalized health and care 2020 on 10th February 2015.
- Professor Darzi gave a talk on ‘Digital Health and Disruption of Health Care Delivery’ on 3 March 2015 at Olympia as part of UK E-Health Week.
- Julie McQueen presented the GDHI study “Diffusing innovations in healthcare” at the “Tag-IT” conference in Tromso, Norway on 18 March.
- Professor Darzi gave the Inaugural Arthur KC Li Oration on ‘Innovation in Healthcare’ on 19 March 2015 at the International Minimally Invasive Surgery Conference in Hong Kong.
- Sarah Jones awarded the finalist of the Breakthrough Innovation Prize and recognition of ‘Moonshot Thinking’ from Google X’s Solve for X program at Imperial College on 19 March 2015 for her PhD project in digital mental health. Solve For X also retweeted on Twitter.
- Health Education England Tender won