Room available in Highgate – £850 pm

I am looking for a person to replace me in the existing contract for this great double room in a lux 2-bed apartment near Highgate (5-10 minutes walk) and Archway (10-15 minutes walks and available bus) tube stations.

The apartment makes you feel like home and it is fully equipped with high-quality appliances (fridge/freezer, oven, dishwasher and washing machine). It was renovated just before I moved in with my flatmate, so everything is literally brand new. The amazing thing about this flat is the fact that is full of natural light and has high ceilings. It is also located near Crouch end which is a lovely area full of pubs, shops and restaurants.

The room is partly-furnished with a 5-sections wardrobe and a bookcase. It is really spacious!

My flatmate who is going to be your flatmate is a lovely guy who works many hours in the music industry and is clean, respectful, friendly and considerate. I have been living with him the last 2 years and I had a great time.

If you are a professional, looking for a place to call home, and not a party house, feel free to contact me to arrange a viewing or give you more information about it. Moving date is flexible. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Rent= £850 pm +~£150 on bills

No pets

Only professionals.

Contact: fanioli@gmail.com/ 07435286698.