Faculty of Natural Sciences Research Showcase 2019
Wednesday 25 September 2019 • 9:30 Research Showcase • 17:15 Expert Panel Session • 17:45 Poster session with canapes & drinks reception. Location: SAF building (G34, level 1 concourse and SAFB 120-122), South Kensington Campus, Imperial College London
Join a full day of presentations and stimulating discussions with the academics, research fellows and prize-winning PhD students in the Faculty of Natural Sciences and find out about our innovative work. Don’t miss this great opportunity to engage with our academics, early career researchers and postgraduate students.
– Professor Lesley Cohen, Department of Physics
– Dr Robert Endres, Department of Life Sciences
– Professor Matt Fuchter, Department of Chemistry
– Professor Emma McCoy, Department of Mathematics
The expert panel (theme of the session: The Plastic Challenge: Sustainable Solutions for a Healthy Planet ) will be formed by:
- Dr Arturo Castillo Castillo, Centre for Environmental Policy
- Professor Alexandra Porter, Department of Materials
- Dr Charles Romain, Department of Chemistry
Full schedule including the PhD talks is also available in the events website.
Meeting at 9:30 for a welcome coffee in the concourse level 1 of SAF building (outside SAF G34). Talks will start at 10:00 until 17:00 in SAF G34 with lunch provided at 13:00 in the concourse level 1. The Expert Panel Session and Poster sessions will take place in the front rooms SAFB 120-122.
To register please click here