We are delighted to announce this year’s PhD to Consulting 2019 Conference, which will take place on Friday 20th September 2019 at Imperial College London.
This student-run event is a one-day annual conference serving as a unique opportunity for PhD researchers who are looking to pursue a career in consulting. The conference provides a platform for discussion and networking for PhD students and professionals from top consulting firms, such as McKinsey, BCG, IBM and more. The conference will discuss topics such as:
- Exploring how receptive the UK consulting industry is to PhD students/graduates.
- Determining the scope for PhD recruits in consulting.
- Defining the consulting industry expectations of PhD students/graduates.
- Outlining the skills that PhD recruit should have for a career in consulting and how they may apply.
- Establishing any sector/industry specific demands for PhD students/graduates.
- Analysing typical recruitment and assessment procedures, including case interviews and competencies.
Venue: City and Guilds Building, Imperial College London, South Kensington Campus, London SW7 2AZ
Registration: £30 first release, £35 second release, £40 final release
Register soon to avoid disappointment! First release tickets expected to be sold out by the end of this week!
To find more information about the event and register, please visit our website https://www.phdtoconsultingconference.co.uk
We look forward to seeing you at PtC 2019,
On behalf of
The Organising Committee,
PhD to Consulting Conference 2019
Copyright © 2019 PhD to Consulting, All rights reserved.