Merry Christmas from Amsterdam!

Hi all,

Just a short post to wish you all a happy Christmas from Amsterdam. I hope that you all have had a wonderful Christmas eve; unfortunately, we had no snow here on Christmas eve, just rain.. Anyway, if you are applying for Imperial, be prepared that your Christmas break will be filled with studying. Seriously. Studying is what you will do during your break. Of course you’ll have (to make) time to meet up with some friends and see your family etcetera, but don’t expect to be chilling next to the Christmas tree and not think of your course work at all, haha! However, do realise that this is just a small sacrifice for a hopefully amazing future. So study hard and have fun, celebrate Christmas and New Years! Never not celebrate New Years, it’s the beginning of a new year, 2013, yeah! I’ll be celebrating it in Amsterdam, what about you? Figured out your new year’s resolutions yet? Or have you decided not to have any resolutions this year?

Since I have to get back to studying, I’m ending this post here, with two pictures, one of the lovely dinner my mum prepared for the family last night and one of my dog, so so christmassy!

Happy Holidays,

Anneclaire