Since 2003, Imperial College School of Medicine, together with Imperial College School of Medicine Student’s Union, have held an annual awards programme recognising the valued contributions of clinical teachers and support staff in delivering its undergraduate medicine course.
Teaching was recognized with the following awards:
- Teaching Excellence Award – Clinical Teachers
- Teaching Excellence Award – Non-Clinical Teachers
- Teaching Fellow Teaching Excellence Award
- Distinguished Teacher Award
- Supporting the Student Experience Award
- Associate Dean’s Award
Find the full list of this year’s winners on the School of Medicine website.