L50 Closure: 28th October 2015 – 31st March 2016
Work begins on the L50 Laboratory from Wednesday 28th October 2015. If you have any activities or equipment stored in that lab (including the mezzanine) could you make arrangements for them to be moved or come and see me. (the braiding apparatus will remain in the present location)
In the next week or so, we will gather together all items that remain and I will email with a window of opportunity for people to come and see if they wish to keep anything. After that, we will dispose of unwanted items.
Below are the activities over coming weeks for reference:
- Relocate Flight Arena to the Old Composites ACEX150 (starting 28-10-15)
- Relocate Gas guns to the Old Composites ACEX150 (starting 2-11-15)
- Relocate 3rd 10×5 research room to RODH163 (slot tba)
- Dismantle mezzanine floor (starting 9-11-15)
- Dismantle 10×5 control rooms
- Remove existing heating from crane beams
- Remove unwanted crane and alter existing crane
- Install new heating
- Install new lighting
- Decorate L50
New Year: Refurbishment of 10×5 begins.