I am a Royal Society Tata University Research Fellow and Lecturer in Pure Mathematics in the Department of Mathematics at Imperial College London.
Previously, I was a postdoctoral research associate in the Department of Mathematics and the Gravity Initiative at Princeton University from September 2018 until August 2019, and a research associate in the Department of Mathematics at Imperial College London from January 2016 until September 2018.
I completed my PhD in November 2015 under the supervision of Professor Mihalis Dafermos at the University of Cambridge in the Department of Pure Mathematics and Mathematical Statistics.
General relativity, partial differential equations, kinetic theory.
- International Conference on Geometric Analysis and
Hyperbolic Equations, Guangxi Center for Mathematical Research,
Nanning, 16--20th December 2019;
- Gravity Seminar, University of Southampton, 28th November 2019;
- London Analysis and Probability Seminar, University College London, 10th October 2019;
- Institut Mittag-Leffler Seminar, Stockholm, 3rd October 2019;
- MAFRAN Days, University of Cambridge, 1--5th July 2019;
- Pure mathematics seminar, Univeristy of Melbourne, 24th May 2019;
- General relativity and geometric analysis seminar, Columbia University, New York, 26th April 2019;
- Analysis and PDE seminar, UC Berkeley, 22nd April 2019;
- Geometry seminar, Stanford University, 17th April 2019;
- The Gravity Initiative Inaugural Meeting, Princeton University, 6--8th March 2019;
- 9th Central European Relativity Seminar, Kraków, 14--16th February 2019;
- Analysis and PDE seminar, University of Kentucky, 20th November 2018;
- Gravity Initiative Lunch, Princeton University, 1st October 2018;
- Mathematical general relativity, Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach, 5--11th August 2018;
- UK network on hyperbolic equations and related topics, University of Edinburgh, 27th April 2018;
- Recent trends in PDE, King's College London, 8--11th January 2018;
- DAMTP Friday GR seminar, University of Cambridge, 24th November 2017;
- Partial differential equations seminar, Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, 2nd November 2017;
- MAFRAN Days, University of Cambridge, 25--27th September 2017;
- Analysis and PDE seminar, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, 28th August 2017;
- Analysis and applied mathematics seminar, University of Toronto, 23rd August 2017;
- Geometric transport equations in general relativity, Erwin Schrödinger Institute, Vienna, 20--24th February 2017;
- Séminaire de physique-mathématique, Institut Fourier, Grenoble, 14th November 2016;
- Geometry and analysis seminar, Queen Mary University of London, 27th September 2016;
- Analysis seminar, Princeton University, 18th April 2016;
- Analysis seminar, UPenn, Philadelphia, 12th April 2016;
- Analysis and PDE seminar, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, 4th April 2016;
- Relativity seminar, Universität Wien, Vienna, 17th December 2015;
- PDE CDT lunchtime seminar, University of Oxford, 15th October 2015;
- Weekly seminar on general relativity, Institut Henri Poincaré, Paris, 7th October 2015;
- Recent progress in collisionless models, Imperial College London, 7--11th September 2015;
- Pure analysis and PDE seminar, Imperial College London, 8th May 2015;
- Geometric analysis seminar, Imperial College London, 7th May 2015.
martint [at] princeton.edu.