Office: 672 Huxley
Office Hours: Mon 4-5, Tue 2-3
Ring Theory (Fall 2018)
Modular Forms (Fall 2018)
Elementary Number Theory (Fall 2016)
Modular Forms (Fall 2016)
Elementary Number Theory (Fall 2015)
Modular Forms (Fall 2015)
Elementary Number Theory (Fall 2014)
Modular Forms (Fall 2014)
Modular Forms (Fall 2013)
Courses taught at UT
Curriculum Vitae (last updated Sep 2018)
- Curtis Homomorphisms and the integral Bernstein center for GL_n
- On the modified mod $p$ local Langlands correspondence for GL_2(Q_l)
- Whittaker models and the integral Bernstein center for GL_n(F)
- The local Langlands correspondence for GL_n in families
(With Matthew Emerton)
- The Bernstein center of the category of smooth $W(k)[GL_n(F)]$-modules
- Finite descent obstruction on curves and modularity
(With Jose Felipe Voloch)
Bull. London Math. Soc. 2011; doi: 10.1112/blms/bdr015.
- On $l$-adic families of cuspidal representations of $\GL_2(Q_p)$
Math. Res. Let. 17 (2010), no. 5, 805-822.
- Towards a geometric Jacquet-Langlands correspondence for unitary Shimura
Duke Math. J. 155 (2010), no. 3, 483-518.
- Monodromy filtrations and the topology of tropical
varieties (With Eric Katz, to appear in Canadian J. Math.)
- A geometric Jacquet-Langlands correspondence for U(2) Shimura
varieties (to appear in Israel J. Math.)
- On maps between modular Jacobians and Jacobians of Shimura curves,
Israel J. Math., 160 (2007), 61-117.
- Mazur's principle for U(2,1) Shimura
- Algorithms for graded injective resolutions and local cohomology over
semigroup rings (with Ezra Miller), Journal of Symbolic Computation,
39, no. 3-4 (2005), 373-395.
- Bass numbers of Semigroup-Graded Local Cohomology
(With Ezra Miller), Pacific Journal of Math. 209, no. 1
- Jacobians of Shimura curves and Jacquet-Langlands Correspondences