I am a fourth-year PhD student at the London School of Geometry and Number Theory.
My supervisor is Alexei Skorobogatov and I am based at Imperial College London.
Previously, I studied under Gebhard Böckle in Heidelberg.
d DOT [my last name]15 AT ic DOT ac DOT uk
Department of Mathematics
South Kensington Campus
Imperial College London
I work in arithmetic geometry. My current interests are zero-cycles, arithmetic of K3 surfaces, Brauer-Manin obstruction, density of rational points, p-adic
Brauer Groups of Diagonal Quartics over Q (with Alexei Skorobogatov)
In preparation, draft available.
Arithmetic Surjectivity for Zero-Cycles
Perfectoid Covers of Abelian Varieties (with Clifford Blakestad, Ben Heuer, Daria Schedrina, Koji Shimizu, Peter Wear and
Mazur’s Conjecture and an Unexpected Rational Curve on Kummer Surfaces and Their Superelliptic Generalisations
Acta Arithmetica 187 (2019), 189-200. (arXiv)
Maximal Orders in Division Algebras (with Gebhard Böckle)
LMS Journal of Computation and Mathematics. London Mathematical Society, 19(A), pp. 178–195.
A list of conferences where I have been/expect to be.
- À la redécouverte des points rationnels - special trimester, 20th April to 12th July 2019, IHP
- À la redécouverte des points rationnels - preschool, 15th to 19th April 2019, CIRM
- Higher Dimensional Arithmetic Geometry, 18th to 21st February 2019, Kumamoto University
- Y-Rant, 8th to 9th November 2018, University of Sheffield
- Rational Points on Schiermonnikoog, 2nd to 6th July 2018, Schiermonnikoog
- K3 surfaces and Galois representations, 2nd to 4th May 2018, Shepperton
- Autumn school: Topics in arithmetic and algebraic geometry, 9th to 13th October 2017, Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz
- Diophantine Problems, 11th to 15th September 2017, University of Manchester
- Arizona Winter School 2017, 11th to 15th March 2017, University of Arizona
- Perfectoid Spaces, 16th to 22nd Oct 2016, MFO
- Rational Points and Algebraic Geometry, 26th to 30th September 2016, CIRM
- Twelfth Algorithmic Number Theory Symposium, 29th August to 2nd September 2016, University of Kaiserslautern
- Fundamental Groups in Arithmetic Geometry, 26th May to 3rd June 2016, IHP
A Horizontal Introduction to Algebraic Stacks: An expository essay I wrote on algebraic stacks. None of the content is original but I have been told that it is a useful resource to learn the notorious subject. (Did I mention it has pretty pictures?)
I co-founded and organised the London Junior Number Theory Seminar. Here is the old webpage.
Every week I sing with other mathematicians, mostly early music. If you live in the London area, why not join us?
In my school years, I profited a lot from gifted education programmes and later, I became involved in many of them myself as a mentor/tutor/teacher.
Some of my favourites with the longest lasting impact are International Summer Science Institute, Life-Science Lab, Hector-Seminar, Deutsche SchülerAkademie, Science-Academy and Bundeswettbewerb Mathematik