(with N. Dubash)
(1) 2007 Behaviour of a conducting
drop in a highly viscous fluid subject to an electric field. J. Fluid Mech.581, p469-493.
(2) 2007 Breakup brehaviour of a conducting viscous drop suspended in a viscous fluid subject to an electric field.
Physics of Fluids19, 072101.
(3) 2007 Behaviour near critical for a conducting drop in an
electric field Physics of
2004 S.P. Goodwin, A.J. Mestel, L. Mestel and G. Wright The
relativistic force-free equation. Mon. Not. Roy. Astro. Soc. 349 213-224.
2002 Maximal accelerations for charged drops in electric fields Physics
of Fluids 14, p1396-1402.
(with M. G. Blyth)
(1) 2003 The influence of geometry on inviscid decay rates in
haemodynamic flows. J. Fluid Mech.462, p185-207.
(2) 2001 Merging flows in coaxial pipes. Q.J.Mech. Appl.Math.54, p1-19.
(3) 1999 Steady flow in a dividing pipe. J. Fluid Mech. 401, p339-264.
1999 (with A. Mokady & C.P. Winlove)
Flow through a charged biopolymer layer. J. Fluid Mech.383, p353-378.
1996 Electrohydrodynamic stability of a highly viscous jet.
J. Fluid Mech.312, p311-326.
(See also 1994 Electrohydrodynamic stability of a slightly viscous jet. J. Fluid Mech.274, p93-113.)