The Operations Management theme studies the design and management of production and business processes across the manufacturing and services sectors, focusing particularly on pricing and revenue management, the interface between operations management and marketing, decision-making under uncertainty, as well as stochastic programming and robust optimisation. The research team has close ties with the Computational Optimisation Group, the Centre for Process Systems Engineering and the KPMG Centre for Advanced Business Analytics.
- Clint Ho Junior Research Fellow
- Dr Heikki Peura Assistant Professor Operations and Analytics
- Professor Kalyan Talluri Professor of Operations
- Dr Wolfram Wiesemann Associate Professor of Management Science and Operations
- Dr Jiahua Wu Assistant Professor of Operations
- Mimi Zhang Research Associate
Projects and Centres