College closes 23 December 2017, re-opening on 2 January 2018
Reduce your environmental impact
- Turn down radiator thermostats, local air conditioning, switch off electrical equipment (PCs, printers, lab equipment)
- Shut windows, curtains and blinds, switch off lighting
To minimise the risk of floods and fires:
- Remove waste (combustibles such as paper and card).
- Unplug portable or temporary heaters and non-essential electrical equipment
- Disconnect laboratory equipment from the water supply
Reception and Security Arrangements
Reception Desks will close at 4pm 22 December and re-open at normal time on 2 January.
Restricted access to College buildings 6pm Friday 22 December 2017 to 7am Tuesday 2 January 2018.
Need to work on Christmas Day or New Year’s Day? Contact your Head of Department.
The Security Control Office will be staffed 24/7 – 020 7589 1000.
Maintenance, Cleaning and Waste Services
Standby engineers are on call in the event of emergency and can be contacted on 48000.
Hammersmith campus: A maintenance service will operate throughout the closure period on ext. 32418 and via the switchboard. (For Burlington Danes call 48000.)
If you work in an NHS building please check with the NHS for local arrangements or speak to your Building Manager.