Purpose: To bring together like-minded individuals to facilitate deeper integration of phenomics into the wider ‘omics community, and develop a Phenomic Network in the UK.
We are delighted that leaders of various ‘omics centres/units in the UK have agreed to talk at this event, including:
- Prof Dame Carol Robinson (University of Oxford)
- Prof Tony Whetton (University of Manchester)
- Dr Christoph Steinbeck (European Bioinformatics Institute)
- Prof Mark Viant (University of Birmingham)
- Dr Julian Griffin (University of Cambridge)
- Prof Jeremy Nicholson (Imperial College London)
Attendance to the symposium will be free of charge but places are limited so will be allocated on a first-come basis. You can register to attend and view the programme via the eventbrite link.