1. Guaranteed that you have friends waiting for you there, you just need to find them.
2. Great way to get to know the area and the university before you start lectures.
3. When it’s 1am and you’re coming back from the Union and you don’t want to go to bed yet, you can always find someone to have late night chats with.
4. Movie nights.
5. Hall organised events such as ice skating, musicals, Easter egg hunts, bowling, meals out and formals.
6. Feeling lonely? Make dinner then text everyone you know. Chances are at least a couple of people will come and eat with you.