Many students are tired of the renowned library cafe and the free baked potatoes you can get with yoyo points. However, there’s plenty of options nearby that will definitely satisfy the most innate hunger.
- Bosphorus Kebab: The most amazing kebabs in the world for a cheap price too! (6 – 8 pounds per meal)
- Go(Vietnamese): 8 pounds for the lunch deal. Best things are the chargrilled lemongrass chicken or the curry
- Dozo(Japanese): Usually quite full, but the lunch deals range from (8-10 pounds)
- Pret – sandwiches, hot-food ( 4- 7 pounds)
- Wasabi – (6 – 9 pounds)
- Honest burgers: Fries are amazing ( 8-12 pounds) – simply one of the best burgers
- Oriental canteen(Asian): (6 – 10 pounds) – south-east Asian cuisine
- Jia(Chinese): (10-12 pounds) – this one has dumplings and stuff
Usually, for lunch, it’s either Go or Dozo.