Just another one of Imperial’s old traditions
A few weeks ago, I was sat at home trying to digest some of my Stochastic Simulation course when I received a phone call from the RCSU President, Alex, asking me to come back to campus at 10pm to help steal a giant spanner and bolt from the CGCU office. Now let me provide some context to this.
Most of you will know that Imperial is made up of Constituent Unions (CUs). They are:
- Royal College of Science Union, RCSU (This is the one I’m in and is made up all science students)
- City and Guilds College Union, CGCU (This is the one with the engineers)
- Royal School of Mines Union, RSMU (Materials, Geology and Geophysics students)
- Imperial College School of Medicine Students’ Union, ICSMSU (The medics)
- Graduate Students’ Union, GSU
Each of these CUs has it’s own mascots.