Stratigrad Treasure Hunt

Following our 4th bi-annual Stratigrad-Funders meeting that was -as always- a STRESSFUL experience-especially for the newbies (Takoua, Paolo, Kevin &Sam)-, we needed to let off some steam. So what did we do? Did we just go to a pub and drunk our problems away? Absolutely not!!! We did it the Stratigrad-way! We embarked into a treasure hunt where we explored the festive London following a treasure trail!
We formed 4 groups with ridiculous names and we followed the trail by solving the clues, we observed the signs and we collected ‘treasures’ that might or might not belong to a Roman Catholic Church.

'Salute the Santa'-Version No2'Pretend to be a X-mas tree'-pose'Salute the Santa' pose Challenge
A pub near Covent Garden was naturally the final destination, needless to say that we drunk and drunk and drunk….
I need to say that winning this competition was an easy task with Richie and Munirah in my team, the most COMPETATIVE people on the Planet .
Finally, I think I speak on everyone’s behalf when I say that this experience was by far the highlight of this academic semester! Thanks Anisha for organising!

Merry Christmas everybody!

xx,

Nancy

And the winners areeeeee...

2 comments for “Stratigrad Treasure Hunt