Bike, great working condition, quick commute – £120
- 23 inch frame size for both female and male riders (suits 5’8” to 5’11” tall). I’m 5’8” and it fits perfectly
- New back tyre
- Comes with bell and stand, lock and lights also included if interested.
Ready to ride away, pick up preferably somewhere in west London, but I’m flexible for other areas at the weekend.
Helmet, as new condition – £20
I bought this helmet new 5 months ago for around £55
- Size XS/S, 52-55.5cm, adjustable
- Thin ABS shell construction
- 7 Vents
- Foam Padding – high impact EPS hard foam
- 3-point strap adjustment
- Snap chin buckle
- The Original integrated hard visor
- Certified to CPSC, ASTM F 2040, EN 1078:2012
- 17 oz
If interested in either the bike or helmet, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Xchange Point – 22 Market Road N7
£1690 pcm (£420pw)
- One large double bedroom
- Modern bathroom with 3 piece suite
- Reception room
- Modern kitchen
- Wooden flooring
- Fitted wardrobe
- Open plan living
- Close to public transport
- Communal gym & terrace
- Fully furnished
- Available now
Xchange point is a contemporary gated development with on site concierge located in Market Road, close to King’s Close and Islington. The 4-7 storey blocks surround a calm and privately landscaped courtyard.
Directly opposite is a public park and just up the road is the thriving Islington Tennis Centre with indoor/outdoor tennis courts, football pitches and also has a gym, exercise and dance classes.
This property is within walking distance of Caledonian Road underground station (0.2 miles) which services the Piccadilly line. Easily accessible by bus from Camden lock (1.4miles) and Vibrant upper street (0.9 mile).
Camden lock features lively, shopping area with open and covered markets of independent fashion shops and street food.
Vibrant Upper Street features designer and creative retailers, with cafe, bars, restaurants, pubs, theatres and cinemas.
If interested, please contact Lizzie 07722500406 or email: email@example.com
I have some collections of graphic novels to sell.
All items are paperback versions in good condition. The prices are for the set of volumes.
If you would like all of these items then please make me an offer!
- The Invisibles (Vertigo) Vol 1-7 — £10 (Amazon)
- Planetary Vol 1-4 — £10 (Amazon)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer Comic Book Omnibus Vol 1-7 — £30 (Amazon)
- Runaways (Marvel) Vol 1-9 — £30 (Amazon)
- Ex Machina Vol 1-6 — £20 (Amazon)
Contact: Christian firstname.lastname@example.org
UCEA (the Universities and Colleges Employers’ Association) has advised that, following acceptance from four out of the five Higher Education trades unions, institutions can now implement the 2017/18 national pay settlement. The College’s national pay scales have therefore been updated to incorporate a rise of 1.7% effective from 1 August 2017 for those staff remaining on national non-clinical rather than local pay scales.
Payment at the appropriate new rates will be made in August 2017 salaries.
Spacious 1-bed flat available, located in a quiet, friendly neighbourhood in the East Acton area.
- Double bedroom
- Large living room
- Separate kitchen
- 1 x Bathroom
- Private garden with large patio
Good transport links.
- 8 to 10 minutes’ walk to Acton Main Line Station ; 1-stop away from Paddington; East Acton (Central Line) and Acton Central (Overground to Stratford northbound and Kew Garden/Richmond southbound).
- Frequent local bus service to Westfield Shopping Centre and Shepherd’s Bush (10-15 minutes).
- Off-street parking space with easy access to A40.
Available to rent from mid-Sep 2017, for minimum 6 months.
- Rent is £1150 pcm, bills/council tax excluded.
- Suitable for a professional, or a couple.
- No pets, sorry.
Further details, please contact me on email@example.com.
Location: Peckham Rye
Rent: £37/night or £245/week or £950/month
Double bedroom in 2-bedroom apartment overlooking Peckham Rye Park.
Excellent base while you look for more permanent accommodation in the area: Peckham, East Dulwich, Nunhead.
Close to bus connections. Peckham Rye station within walking distance (1.1 miles).
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anything else of interest: available from late August onward