There are a number of possible reasons for this:
- The email notification has not yet been generated. The system should send you the first email the day after you have set up a Job Alert.
- You have selected the ‘Receive Emails’ option but the email format has not been selected.
- To check this, log back into your iRecruitment account by:
- Navigating to the College’s Employment website
- Clicking on the red “Job Search for current Imperial College staff” button
- Opening ICIS (please note that the system will not allow you to have the Job Search screen and ICIS open at the same time). If you are not an existing ICIS user then you should click here to access ICIS Self Service.
- Log into ICIS using your College login and password.
- Click on the My Opportunities responsibility – this will open up your My Opportunities homepage
- Click on the “My Account” link on the top left of the page.
- Under “Preferences”, check that an email format has been selected. If it has not then select an option and click on the “Save” button at the top/bottom of the page.
- You will receive a message confirming that your account has been updated successfully.
3. There are no vacancies which match your preferences.
4. You have already applied for any vacancies which match your preferences. Please note that the system will not send you vacancy details for jobs that you have already applied for.