When you request a password reset, you will be sent an email notification with a new system generated password.
Please take care, if copying and pasting the new password from the email you receive, that you do not copy any additional spaces as this may result in an error message.
Please also note that if you repeatedly enter the incorrect password your account may be locked for security reasons. In this situation please wait for 30 minutes, after which time your account will automatically be unlocked, and try again.
In order to be able to access your account again you will need to:
- Click on the Login Here link on the right hand side of the Job Search page
- Login using your email address and the new system generated password that was emailed to you
Additionally, from 3 September 2011, should you wish to change the system generated password to one of your choice please follow the steps below:
- Click on My Account
- Click on Login Information
- In the current password box, enter the system generated password
- In the new password box, enter a password of your choice
- In the confirm password box, re-enter the password of your choice
- Click on the Save button
Should you continue to experience difficulties logging in to the system after resetting your password, please email email@example.com for further assistance.