Please view the following hints and tips on using our online recruitment system:
- Keep a record of the email address and password you used to register. This will allow you unrestricted access to your online account.
- Either print or save a copy of the job description and person specification on your computer.
- Download and save a copy of the application form on your computer. Don’t forget to complete and upload your application form prior to submitting your application.
- Keep an eye out for email notifications from Imperial College – you may need to check your junk/spam box for these.
- When completing your application you should ensure you address all parts of the person specification in your supporting statement, as information not given or made explicit on the application form cannot be taken into account in the shortlisting process.
- Please demonstrate how your skills, knowledge and abilities meet the requirements for the role, providing evidence wherever possible. If you have not worked before/recently, or if you have not held a similar role previously, you should consider whether or not you have gained any useful skills or experience in other areas, for example, voluntary roles.
- If you change your mind and no longer wish to apply for a particular vacancy, you can withdraw your application by logging into your online account, selecting the specific job from the “Jobs Applied For” section of your online account homepage and then clicking on the “Withdraw Application” button. Please be aware that if you subsequently decide that you wish to re-submit an application for the vacancy you have withdrawn from then you will need to email or post your application to the Recruitment Administrator for the vacancy, whose details can be found in the “How to Apply” section of the advertisement.