Library Services now subscribe to the journal Soft Robotics (access from volume 1 2014). It has an impact factor of 6.130 (top journal in robotics).
Soft Robotics (SoRo) is an innovative peer-reviewed journal dedicated to the science and engineering of soft materials in mobile machines. The Journal breaks new ground as the first to answer the urgent need for research on robotic technology that can safely interact with living systems and function in complex natural or human-built environments.
- Soft material creation, characterization, and modeling
- Flexible and transient electronics
- Soft actuators and sensors
- Control and simulation of highly deformable structures
- Biomechanics and control of soft animals and tissues
- Biohybrid devices and living machines
- Design and fabrication of conformable machines
You can find Soft Robotics on Library Search or try it at the link below.