Nursing Room 210- Sherfield Walkway
The new designated resting and nursing room is now available for use for pregnant women and women returning from maternity leave needing to express or nurse. Should the designated room be unavailable the OH Service can provide a suitable room, but cannot guarantee access every day of the week. For further information contact the OH clinic on 49401 or email@example.com.
Facilities included in room 210:
- A microwave, fridge, kettle , cups , a range of teas
- A reclining/gliding chair with a foot stool
- A wash basin, mirror, clock
- A radio
- Emergency milk storage bags & emergency breast pads
- A range of parenting books which can be loaned using the library loan out book
- In order to gain access the member of staff should go to the Faculty building reception where there will be a signing in/out book and a swipe card. The room can be pre-booked through Faculty reception on ext. 56677.Should access be required out of reception hours this can be arranged through Faculty reception.
- The expectation is that bookings will not be for any longer than one hour.
- If the swipe card is not returned after an hour a member of reception staff will check on the member of staff for health and safety reasons.
- The member of staff is requested to leave the room clean and ready for the next person to use.
- If supplies are low or there are maintenance issues the member of staff should alert Faculty reception staff who will notify the Building Manager.
Images of the nursing room