What if I do not have sufficient service to qualify for Ordinary Paternity/Maternity Support Leave?

In the event that you do not have the qualifying service for Paternity/Maternity Support Leave, then alternative leave arrangements may be agreed with your line manager.  This may, for example, include annual leave or unpaid leave.