Calling all postgrads!
Imperial College London would like to recruit a PG Student Representative for the Imperial College Research Ethics Committee (ICREC). Imperial College Research Ethics Committee was set up in order to meet requirements from external research funders for ethical review of proposals, which are not within the remit of NHS Research Ethics Committees.
A key aim of the Committee is to enable Imperial College to maintain the highest ethical standards in all research relating to human subjects. ICREC normally convenes 6 times during each academic year, on a bi-monthly basis. The meetings normally take place on the second Tuesday of each month at our South Kensington Campus.
If you are interested in joining the Committee, please send a short letter outlining relevant experience and suitability.
- Please include an up to date copy of your CV.
- Previous experience of ethical review is desirable.
- Applications must be sent to Research Governance Manager, Ruth Nicholson
- Further information on ICREC can be found on the following page
- Closing Date: 30 November 2017 at 4pm
The Imperial College Research Ethics Committee (ICREC)