- New Adjunct and Visiting Professors announced. Forming effective collaborations is important to the Institute of Global Health Innovation (IGHI). By working in partnership with established academics, policy makers and business leaders, we can make better-informed decisions and obtain a broader understanding of the issues facing global health today. IGHI are pleased to announce our new Adjunct and Visiting Professors who have recently been appointed within the institute.
- Sharing the disease burden of Cholangiocarcinoma in the UK and South East Asia. Members of Imperial visited Khon Kaen University in Thailand to host seminars & discuss ways to combat Cholangiocarcinoma, a cancer of the bile ducts. – market photo attached.
- AHSNs: one year on, an international perspective. IGHI’s Centre for Health Policy host side event at the NHS Health and Care Innovation Expo 2014.
- Download our free mobile app which allows you to keep up with news you can use from IGHI.
- UPCOMING EVENT! – How culture and historically embedded organisational practices shape room for manoeuvre in hospital. Evening Lecture by Professor Pieter Degeling.
Communications and Events Officer
Institute of Global Health Innovation