Wow, has it been a year already? The content design blog is celebrating its first birthday.
In this post I thought I would share some of the highlights of the year with a list of the most read posts:
- Tools for card sorting and tree testing – 12 February 2018
- Content design techniques: content audits – 1 February 2018
- Content design techniques: User and job stories – 17 May 2018
- Content design techniques: pair writing – 15 June 2018
- Content design techniques: card sorting – 19 March 2018
- Techniques: Content discovery and audience mapping – 2 October 2018
- Tools for collaborative writing – 19 July 2018
Normal service will be resuming next month, with the next few posts covering topics such as:
- Accessibility – what you need to be aware of and what you can do to make your content accessible
- Content design techniques: desk research – interpreting audits data, other metrics to make decisions.
- Content design techniques: user testing and the tools you can use
- Website governance tips
If there are any topics that you would like me to cover then leave your suggestions in the comments section.