- Alex Berditchevskaia, PhD Bioengineering, internship at Royal Society Publishing
- Amira Hassan, second year Biology, internship at KEEN London
- Ben Fernando, first year Physics, internship at LUCIA
- Eleanor Angwin, second year Biochemistry, internship at Idea
- Emily Lehtonen, second year Zoology, internship at The RSPB
- Frances McFadden, second year Biology, internship at Durham Wildlife Trust
- Helena Wright, PhD Centre for Environmental Policy, internship at the British Red Cross
- Lydia Sheldrake, second year Biology, internship at the ACT Alliance
- Nick Birtle, second year Geophysics, internship at Blue Ventures
Well done to everyone! We still have one or two students to interview so watch this space for announcements of other participants!
We are really looking forward to working with all of these students over the summer and reading their blog posts about their experiences.
The interns will attend a preparation workshop on Wednesday 26 June with Eileen and I before starting their four week internships anytime between the beginning of July and the beginning of September. Look out for their blogs from July onwards!